A serious accident can leave victims with physical injuries, mental anguish, and emotional struggles that severely impact their lives for years to come. Sometimes, accident victims find their lives are never the same. In addition, accident victims are often left with heavy financial burdens as they face expensive medical bills and are forced to miss work due to their injuries.
If you or a family member is struggling to recover from an accident that was caused by someone else’s negligence, you need to speak with an experienced and compassionate Del City personal injury attorney from the Cain Law Office. Our lawyers will review your case for free and explain all your legal options for pursuing the compensation you need to recover.
Contact us now to learn how we can help you during this difficult time.
Types of Injury Cases We Handle
Our experienced Del City personal injury attorneys have the skills and the resources to handle a broad range of accident claims. Some of the most common cases we help clients with include:
- Car accidents: Car accidents are some of the most common personal injury claims across Oklahoma and around the country. Insurance companies fight fiercely to minimize the payout on these claims or deny them altogether, especially when victims are not represented by a personal injury attorney.
- Motorcycle accidents: Motorcycle accidents are common because drivers don’t always watch out for bikers. Additionally, bikers can sustain some of the worst injuries when in a crash, making these claims more complicated and costly.
- Trucking accidents: Due to the weight and velocity of a truck, these types of accidents can cause catastrophic damages when smaller vehicles are involved. Trucking accidents usually result in life-altering injuries, and victims should always seek professional assistance with their claims.
- Bus accidents: Bus accidents are complicated because they often involve a government entity. Our attorneys have in-depth knowledge of Oklahoma law and can help you if you’ve been hurt on a bus.
- Bicycle accidents: Like motorcycle accidents, bicyclists have little protection on the road and can be seriously injured when vehicles crash into them. These accidents require a thorough investigation and meticulous documentation of injuries.
- Premises liability: Property owners are responsible for ensuring their property is safe for others to enter. When they fail to do so and someone becomes hurt as a result, those injured can often file a claim for compensation.
- Construction accidents: Construction accidents are complicated because there can be so many different parties involved. A worker may be entitled to payment through a workers’ compensation claim, or the victim may be able to file a personal injury claim against a third party that was responsible for their accident.
- Nursing home abuse: Some of the most tragic and sensitive personal injury cases we handle involve nursing home abuse and neglect. Our attorneys can sort through the state and federal standards for nursing homes in order to prove negligence and hold the perpetrators accountable.
Although some accident cases are more complex than others, each presents its own challenges. If you’ve been hurt in an accident that was the fault of someone else, you should speak to a Del City personal injury attorney from our law firm about the specifics of your case.
How Our Personal Injury Law Firm Can Help You
Our Del City personal injury lawyers can be of great assistance throughout the entire process of your claim. When you trust our law firm to handle your accident case, we will:
- Calculate the full value of your claim: Accident victims often don’t understand the full extent, or the full cost, of their injuries. We will calculate all damages you are entitled to receive, so you know how much to ask for and are not faced with unexpected expenses down the line.
- Prove liability: You may know who was at fault for your accident, but that’s not enough. In a personal injury claim, you must prove it as well. Our attorneys know how to do this by working with accident reconstruction experts, gathering all available evidence, and identifying all parties that were at fault.
- Manage all communication with insurance companies: Insurance companies are not your friend when filing a personal injury claim. They may act like they are, but they’re really trying to trick you into reducing the amount of your claim. Our attorneys will protect you from insurance company tactics and fight to hold them accountable.
- Explain what you need to know about the law: Oklahoma’s personal injury laws are extremely complex and difficult to understand. Our attorneys will explain, in plain English, how they apply to your case so you feel confident every step of the way.
How Long Do You Have to File a Personal Injury Claim in Del City?
Oklahoma, like all other states, has a statute of limitations for personal injury claims. This statute of limitations restricts the amount of time you have to file your claim. The statute of limitations in Oklahoma is two years from the date of your accident.
However, it is crucial that you speak with a knowledgeable personal injury lawyer as soon as possible to begin work on your case. These claims take time, and evidence can quickly disappear.
How Much Does It Cost to Hire a Del City Personal Injury Lawyer?
Too many people don’t even consider hiring a personal injury lawyer because they think they cannot afford one. That is not true.
At the Cain Law Office, we do not charge any fees upfront or out of pocket. The initial case consultation is completely free, with no obligation to you. If you choose our firm to handle your claim, you will not owe us anything unless we win money for you.
Even then, our fee would come as a percentage of your compensation. So our fee is directly proportionate to how much we recover for you.
Contact Our Personal Injury Attorneys in Del City Today
If you’ve been injured in an accident, you need a skilled attorney who will fight for every bit of compensation you deserve. At the Cain Law Office, our Del City personal injury attorneys will fight for your rights every step of the way.
Contact us today to speak to one of our attorneys about how we can help with your case.