The injuries that our clients suffer from crashes involving tractor-trailers or other large 18 wheeler trucks often haunt them for years to come. Apart from the initial medical bills and time off work, truck accident victims may suffer from lingering pain and be unable to do the job they did before the crash. To add to the stress of the situation, oftentimes the truck’s driver denies fault in the accident, making the victim feel hopeless.
About Our Oklahoma Truck Accident Attorneys
At Cain Law Firm, our respected Oklahoma City truck accident attorneys have more than 20 years of experience successfully handling these difficult cases. Founder Monty Cain has secured millions of dollars for crash victims and their families, earning recognition in both the National Association of Top 100 Trail Lawyers and in the Million Dollar Advocates Forum. Clients trust our talented legal team because:
- We have extensive knowledge of the strict regulations that govern the trucking industry.
- We work quickly to determine who should be held liable and to preserve evidence against the at-fault party.
- We will help you find a medical provider if you are having a hard time finding one.
- We work with a large network of experts who will evaluate your injuries and determine how you will be affected by them in the future.
- We will fight fiercely for the full and fair compensation you deserve.
From the first time you meet with our compassionate Oklahoma City truck accident lawyer, you will find that we are genuinely concerned about you and your family. Our team will get to work on your case immediately, and we will stay in regular contact with you to discuss progress on your claim. Schedule a free consultation now, and let us take some of the stress off you.
Common Causes of Truck Accidents
In the Oklahoma City area, many of the crashes involving semi-trucks and big-rigs share common causes, including:
- Driver fatigue
- Distracted driving such as talking or texting
- Use of drugs to stay awake
- Swerving into other lanes
- Defective brakes or other failing auto parts
- Traffic congestion
- Road construction zones
- Poorly maintained roads
- Unexpected shifts in cargo
No matter what led to your crash, it is important that you seek help from a knowledgeable Oklahoma City truck accident attorney as soon as possible. Our team will need to take action immediately in order to prevent evidence from being lost or destroyed in your case.
How We Investigate Truck Accident Claims in Oklahoma City
Truck accident claims are much more complicated than crashes involving two passenger cars. That’s because the injuries are generally more serious and the companies involved have deep pockets to dispute claims. It is important to have a truck accident attorney on your side who has extensive experience investigating these types of cases and assessing the full amount of damages you deserve.
When our team takes your case, here’s what you can expect: