How Our Attorneys Can Help
You can count on our Oklahoma City personal injury law firm to:
- Provide a free initial consultation to evaluate your case
- Meet with you wherever is most convenient, including in your home or at the hospital
- Not charge you any fees unless and until we secure money for you
- Get to work on your claim immediately, identifying who should be held liable and determining how much your injury has truly cost you
- Connect you with a medical provider if you cannot find one
- Solicit help from experts who can assess how your injury will affect you into the future
- Answer your calls and return your emails promptly, including at night and over the weekend
At the Cain Law Office, our team is focused not only on what you need now, but on what you will need in the future. Schedule a free consultation today to discuss your injury claims and what full and fair compensation should be in your case. Speak with our personal injury attorneys with locations in Oklahoma City and Edmond.
Working with Oklahoma City Law Enforcement
If you or a loved one was hurt in an accident and police were called, we may work with the Oklahoma City Police Department (OCPD or OKC PD) or the Oklahoma Highway Patrol to get a copy of the accident report and a statement from the investigating officer or trooper. This report can prove helpful in cases such as car accidents and truck wrecks, where the officer likely made observations about the scene and who was at fault.