Don’t let one mistake ruin your life! When you or someone is facing a criminal charge, we know it can be a frightening and bewildering experience that can make you feel helpless. The Oklahoma Justice System can be complex and confusing if you do not know what to expect.
About Our Criminal Defense Attorney
If you have been arrested it is important to have an experienced criminal defense attorney. Call Cain Law Office (405-759-7400) for an experienced defense lawyer needed when being charged and convicted of a crime.
Some charges can lead to a more serious consequences including job loss, permanent criminal records and time in jail. Cain Law Office is a small enough firm to give you the individual personal attention you deserve, but the experience needed to fight for you.
Oklahoma DWI/DUI Defense
If you have been arrested for DUI/DWI, there is no time to waste. You need to contact a DUI attorney immediately. The aggressive defense of a DUI/DWI charge can involve more potential legal defenses and techniques than most serious felony cases.
When it comes to DWI/DUI charges, there are number of other, related charges that a person could also face. The common alcohol-related criminal offenses that people find themselves charged with include:
- Driving While under Intoxication (DWI)
- Driving Under the Influence (DUI)
- DWI/DUI with Child Passenger
- Boating While Intoxicated (BWI)
- Felony DWI/DUI
- Negligent Homicide
- Drug Charges/Juvenile Charges
Drug Crime Defense in Oklahoma
If you were arrested on a drug-related charge, you are probably very nervous. Don’t give up, you have a right to a trial. Your defense is in crucial need of an experienced drug crime lawyer on your side. We have fought and won many different drug crimes in Oklahoma and want to help you become one more success stories.
We can help you if you have been arrested for drugs such as:
- Methamphetamine (Meth)
- Illegally obtained prescription medication
Also, we represent people who have been charged with many different type of drug crimes:
Contact Our Oklahoma Criminal Defense Attorneys
When you face serious charges, you need a serious defense! Contact Cain Law office (405-759-7400) and get an experience criminal defense attorney in your corner. We have office locations in Oklahoma City and Edmond.
Oklahoma Court & Legal Resources
- Oklahoma State Courts Network: http://www.oscn.net/applications/oscn/start.asp?viewType
- Oklahoma Court System: http://www.oscn.net/applications/oscn/start.asp?viewType=COURTS
- United States District Court, Eastern District of Oklahoma: http://www.oked.uscourts.gov/
- United States District Court, Western District of Oklahoma: http://www.okwd.uscourts.gov/
- Oklahoma Supreme Court: http://www.oscn.net/oscn/schome/start.htm
- Oklahoma Statutes: http://www.oscn.net/applications/oscn/index.asp?ftdb=STOKST&level=1
- Oklahoma Bar Association: http://www.okbar.org/